Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fußball Fails!

So as I've said previously, I get ProSieben/Sat.1 on my TV at home, and one show my mother and I particularly enjoy watching is "TV Total," hosted by Stefan Raab. For those of you unfamiliar with him and his show, think of a less self-deprecating German version of Conan O'Brien. He starts the show with a few minutes of stand-up, sometimes interacts with the audience and is assisted by a jolly German version of Andy Richter, and then holds an interview or two with a celebrity.

Anyway, I often post videos from the show that I find particularly funny (although I think the whole show is quite hilarious) on my Facebook page, but those that understand German enough to really get the humor are in the minority of my 700+ "friends." This video, however, has a few soccer bloopers (in honor of the Euro Cup 2012) that anyone can find funny. For those that don't understand German--or who just want to see people flip over in attempt to score a goal--skip to about 2:42

Follow the link!

http://tvtotal.prosieben.de/tvtotal/videos/player/index.html?contentId=132274&initialTab=related

No comments:

Post a Comment