Thursday, June 21, 2012

Music Video - Disco Pogo by Die Atzen

So I figured something else I can do is share the music videos of various German/Austrian/Swiss songs that I know and/or like. I would  have to say more often than not, the German music in my iTunes consists mostly of (often silly) party music, but do not let that shape your opinion of all German music! At least I am not posting Heino :P If there are any songs YOU think people should see on here, write in the comments!

I thought it would be fitting that the first music video I post would be the song that this blog is named after, as well as one of the most popular party songs in the German-speaking world: Disco Pogo! I have studied abroad in both Germany and Austria, and I swear, this song was playing at every party and club, sometimes more than once in the night!


No comments:

Post a Comment