Monday, June 25, 2012

Music Video - Nein Mann by Laserkraft 3D

I couldn't resist this one! Two years ago, I found this song at the top of the Austrian music charts, and it has been following me on my German adventures ever since. I played it once for my German class in the USA, and most of the Americans were bewildered that Germans/Austrians called this "music." (This is coming from a country where "Call Me Maybe" is currently the top reigning single...)

"Nein Mann" is actually a really good music video for those at an introductory German level. The people speak clearly and slowly, and the pictures help! And now, if I'm ever at a club and I'm the only one who doesn't want to leave, I'll know what to say...




By the way, there IS an English version out there...watch it at your own peril. I thought it was terrible :(

1 comment: